Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Resolutions....

2014 has arrived!! I don't know to laugh or to cry but I am glad that I survived 2013 and its now 2014.



I have been looking forward to 2014 since like forever.. each time I tell myself "please let 2014 come soon" and now that its here.. I'm like WHAT!! It's here!?!?

Since this is the start of the year.. I think its a good time for me to reflect and list down my resolution for 2014.

Beauty Resolution
- Stop buying too much make up.. I think I have a lot to last 2 lifetime
- Be more open to try different make up types and brands
- Pay more attention to skincare.. not young anymore... trying to keep myself as wrinkle-free as possible
- Not to be lazy... make up or skincare that I buy, I have to use them religiously!

I have to admit that I am usually very particular about how my make up..

I do not only go for the branded stuff but also brands that you can find from our local drugstore.

I recently read from another blogger about this term call The Skincare Graveyard but I have none! My skincare stash is close to pathetic and as I am aging *ahem* its time to look into that..

Health Resolution
- Try to exercise at least once a week
- Have to sleep more..
- Drink more water

Social Resolution
- Choose friends wisely...
- Not to be a pushover or not to let others take advantage of me
- To have a better work life balance
- To be neat and also stop procrastinating and just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment