Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dedicated to my dear friend Emmanuel Khong

Maybe it is mid life crisis, maybe its just me being more mature.. I have gone through a lot for the past 5 years.. Mistakes in life that I have made that affects me and also many others...

Life is short and fear maybe the only thing that stops me from doing a lot of things in life.

Lately I regret a lot of things that I should do or should have done it like long ago. You can never be as young as you are today..

Live life to the fullest and what does not kills you makes you stronger.

I will need to learn to put my fears aside and do my best.

To a dear friend of mine who left us on 1st Jan 2014, R.I.P my dear friend Emmanuel Khong

I will never forget how cheerful you are each time I see you, I will never forget how much support you have given me throughout our time in HSBC. I will always remember how great a friend you have been.

Thank you.

With love,
Amelyn

2 comments:

  1. I'm a friend of Emmanuel, may i please ask what happen to him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yang,
    Oh wow I am so sorry I did not see your comment earlier omg
    I hope you got your answer :) take care

    ReplyDelete